Office Equipment in Jackson, MI
It's time to stop wasting your money on poorly matched office equipment!
The right office equipment saves you time and money!
Despite the transformation from analog to digital and the transformation from offline to online, documents still form a major part of the backbone for most businesses. We still print and copy documents to collaborate on the latest ideas, create our marketing collateral, to place our purchase orders, to invoice our customers, to run our operations and generate works instructions, picking lists, and shipping documents. The list goes on and on. When it comes to your printing requirements, having the optimal mix of printers and copiers is essential to effectively run your business and minimize your recurring costs.
It’s not just a printer and it’s definitely not just a copier!
J McEldowney Business Machines is your one-stop provider of office equipment in Jackson, MI, including printers, and copiers. We sell and lease multifunction copiers, laser printers, inkjet printers, and even wide-format printers. After installing our data collection agent (DCA) on your network we perform a print assessment and start to make recommendations for your optimal setup and budgeting for recurring costs.
Our objective and our commitment to you is to ensure you will know your total cost of ownership before you spend a dime. Oftentimes, the downstream costs of keeping your printers and copiers running are likely to exceed the initial cost of purchasing the equipment. Our TCO commitment extends all the way to:
- Lease Vs. Buy
- New Vs. Refurbished
- OEM Supplies Vs. Aftermarket
- Document Management Systems
For the uninformed, purchasing a new printer or copier is usually a great way to spend more and get less!
Some questions to ask yourself:
- How many pages do you print a month?
- Do you have any monthly, quarterly, or annual printing spikes?
- How much of your printing needs to be in color?
- Did you know color printing can be up to 10x more expensive per page than mono?
- Do you have to comply with any printing regulations such as HIPPA?
- Do you have mobile workers that need to print and copy?
- Would you like to reduce the amount you print and improve your office efficiency?
Distinct Types of Printers
- Multifunction Printers: Previously known as copiers, they print, scan, fax, and connect to cost-reducing apps and other software to improve the efficiency of your office.
- Laser Printers: Small footprint, modest upfront cost, accessible, efficient, high-quality prints.
- Inkjet Printers: Small footprint, low upfront cost, accessible, fast, high-quality color prints.
- Wide Format Printers: Print, scan, copy, large format banners, posters, maps, blueprints, etc.
As a reseller of many brands, we have the expertise to deliver the best advice to suit your office printing requirements and the best access to obtain the equipment you decide upon.
Copiers, Printers, Scanners and Fax Machines!
Servicing Canon and HP products for over 25 years
The Canon Corporation has been manufacturing office equipment for over 50 years and also manufactured all of the HP Laser Jet printers for over 35 years.
Servicing Kyocera / Copystar Products for over 15 years
The Kyocera Corporation has been manufacturing office equipment for over 15 years and also manufactured all of the Copystar products for over the same 15 years.